April 26, 2007

Class presentation :)

The presentation is over!!! I feel so relieved. And it went fine. I had the largest number of questions from the audience - maybe that's a sign of high interest and engagement, isn't it? (It wasn't like I confused everyone and needed clarification!) I now can write this up in the course paper, and it shouldn't be toooooo hard, I assume.

And right after my presentation (yes, mine was the last), the class went out to the end-of-the-semester dinner party at a neighborhood Chinese restaurant. The food was gooooood. The bittermelon was really bitter today, but I still enjoyed it. That's the kind of thing I need to eat once in a while. I'll miss these good Asian dishes when I leave Hawaii (or maybe I'll find a good place wherever I go). Well, the easiest would be to learn myself how to cook these recipes ;-)

No comments: