April 30, 2007

One paper draft done.

I finished writing the first draft of a term paper including the conclusion just 10 minutes ago! Yey! I did it in the computer lab, and it worked better than working at home. There seem to be more distraction at home. Anyway, I printed it out, so I can work on revising and refining it for two more days before the paper due.

One more paper (after refining and turning in this one), and it's summer break! There are lots of things I want to do, including having my hair trimmed (I haven't for the whole semester ...), cleaning up this room, sleeping a whole day without any worries, and going to the beach before leaving the island! Clean-up is kind of a need, because I'll have to be moving at the end of August. I am shooting for a flight out from Honolulu on Sunday, August 26th, arriving in Amherst on August 27th, to be just in time for the orientation. I am hoping for a trip home in late May (planning May 30 to June 20), and that'll be a nice break too. So I'll finish this semester with another paper and a big smile :-)

No comments: