April 06, 2007

Why I am starting a blog

Welcome to my cafe! I am starting a blog because I have not updated my old website, and I don't have a homepage building software any more after I switched to my new laptop. Rather than laboring writing html, I thought I should start a blog.

I am not totally sure which language I should use. English is becoming my daily use language, and writing in English would make it accessible for my friends here who don't share other languages with me. But my friends and family in Japan would not read English, and writing in Japanese could make this a site for communicating my life in the States. Or maybe I should try writing in Spanish, my third language, because it can be a nice place for practicing :) ... but not many of my friends might understand it... :(

So, I will probably write in English for now. Maybe I may switch to Japanese in the future ... Let's see ;)

No comments: